I often look for test knitters to try my new designs. If you want to be contacted when there is a new pattern to test, you can subscribe to my mailing list by using the button below.
Please note that you are not subscribing to a newsletter: you will only get calls for testers notifications. You can unsubscribe anytime 😉
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Yarn purchase is not mandatory: you can use the yarn you already have in your stash. If you would like to order yarn from the Biscotte Yarns website (either the international BiscotteYarns.com or the Canadian site LesLainesBiscotte.com) to test-knit this pattern, just let me know and I will provide a promo code to get 10% off your order.
- You keep the finished project (you don’t have to send it to me) and if you share nice photos of your project on your social medias, please tag @louiserobertdesign and/or use the specific hashtag related to the project.
- During the test knit period, any time you have a question and/or comment, you may contact me directly by email and use the name of the pattern in the title of the email. Please try to be specific in your email & give as many details as possible: the version you are working on, which section of the pattern are you refering to (page, row), etc.
- If needed, following your questions and comments, I will send updated versions of the pattern. Each version of the pattern will be identified with the mention “TEST VERSION” with the DATE of the current version in the title and the changes / corrections made in the new version will be highlited in yellow.
- For any reason, if you are unable to complete the test before the due date, the pattern will self-destruct [BOOM!!]… Just kidding!!! Nothing bad will happend so I don’t want you to worry 🙂 I try to make my patterns as clear as possible so I just hope you will let me know if you find something odd and I would greatly appreciate it if you do it before the due date, if possible.